Pre-Immigration Tax Planning
Thank you for considering me to work with you to structure your plan.
When I receive your email, If You Included Your Number I Will Call, If Not I will email you to set a time to talk.
Our call will revolve around your understanding the nature of your issues. After our call(s) I will send you the Due Diligence questionnaire which is required by the insurance companies and banks we use.
When I receive your filled out Due Diligence materials, we will set a time for additional discussion(s). Once you are prepared to move forward with the transaction we will discuss:
- Ownership. Entity that will own the PPLI.
- Beneficiaries. The family members that could be the insured(s).
- PPLI Clauses. The clauses which we want added to or deleted from your Policy.
- Trust Clauses. The clauses which we want added to or deleted from your Trust to permit it to best handle your needs.
- Medical Information. To start, we will gather medical information on your selected insured(s).
- Financial Information. A Questionnaire that provides us with the personal And Financial information we use to complete the application for our chosen insurance company.